Old Bearie is a charming self-catering cottage tucked cosily away in the lush green of a citrus farm in the Gamtoos River Valley north of Patensie. The farm is just a short drive from the eastern entrance of the fabulous Baviaanskloof Wilderness area.
The cottage can comfortably accommodate up to seven guests and comprises three bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen and living area. The first bedroom contains a double bed, the second bedroom contains twin single beds, and the third bedroom contains a bunk bed and a single bed. The unit is served by one bathroom with a shower, toilet and a hand basin.
The open-plan kitchen and living room has ample seating around the build-in fire place and is well equipped to serve any self-catering need. Less than two metres from the kitchen door there is a big lapa, also with ample seating in a beautiful natural setting. Parking available right next to the unit.
- Bathroom Facilities Shared bathroom
- Beds Twin beds, Double beds, Bunk beds, Single beds
- Other Fireplace, Balcony/patio, Self-catering, Fan, No Smoking in Rooms
- Views Garden, Mountain
- Fishing (Fishing rods for hire)
- Experience citrus harvesting (March to September)
Activities in the area
- Horseback riding
- Day trips into the Baviaanskloof Mega Reserve
- Mountain biking